Used to going out at the start of the school year, the series Pro Evolution Soccer did not tell us what she was planning for 2021. Konami had already said that the next episode would mark the step towards the next-gen with a passage from Fox Engine to theUnreal Engine, first teaser in support. And while no information about him has been given for a year, the one who will surely be called PES 2022 or eFootball PES 2022 talk about him again in an amazing way.
A demo with false airs of beta is indeed available on the PlayStation Store and the Microsoft Store ! Accessible to all, free of charge and without conditions, this New Football Game Online Performance Test is playable exclusively in multiplayer through July 8 on PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S, with cross-play between generations. Konami specifies that the gameplay and graphics could be improved by the official launch. Games have already been shared by players, in order to appreciate the current state of online play through meetings with Manchester United, the Bayern Munich, the Juventus Turin and the FC Barcelona : note that the Playstation plus where the Xbox Live Gold are not required to participate in this trial.
The editor also took the opportunity to announce that the reveal of the new episode will take place on July 21, 2021.
Konami is pleased to announce the approach of a new football experience! We’ll be running an open beta before the game officially launches, as described below.
The purpose of this beta test is to assess the quality of online matchmaking and the connection to servers. Gameplay mechanics, balance, animations and graphics are all under development and will be improved before official launch. We would like to invite you to participate in this open beta and have you share your thoughts and comments on your experience.
Open beta test details
- Check the quality of connection and online matchmaking to improve it before the official launch.
- Interview test participants who will provide us with valuable information to further improve the gaming experience.
- New Football Game Online Performance Test
- Worldwide (you have the option of competing against users from multiple regions)
- 06/24/2021 at 00:00 – 07/08/2021 at 00:00 (UTC)
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
How to participate
All you need to do is go to your console’s official store, download the “New Football Game Online Performance Test” and start the game. You do not need to pre-register to participate in this test.
- During this test, the number of playable teams is limited. Each team has a squad of 22 players, chosen according to the number of matches they have played and their total playing time.
- You do not need to subscribe to PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold to participate in online multiplayer games for this test.
- Cross-gen playability between PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 supported.
- Cross-gen multiplayer matches between Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S available.
- This game is under development, so unforeseen errors, such as crashes, could occur.
- We may have to perform unscheduled maintenances during the test.
- In order to participate in this test, you must agree to the in-game Terms of Service.
- Game data from this test cannot be transferred to the official launch version.
- You will not be able to play the beta test version of this game after the testing period is over.
What is the objective of this test?
The main objective of the New Football Game Online Performance Test is to check the stability and quality of the connection to our servers during online matches. For more details on the official launch and the game, pay attention to our announcement scheduled for 7/21/2021!
Will my data be transferred to the official version that will be launched?
No. Unfortunately, none of the data from this test will be transferred.
Until then eFootball PES 2021 Season Update is available from € 19.99 on Amazon.fr.
|Favorite editor of your favorite editor since 2009, passionate about booming music, fan of comic series of all kinds. I have played Pokémon a little too much in my life.|
|Follow me :|