During phase 1 of World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Classic we have access to 3 raids including Karazhan. Here we explain the strategy for the bosses of the Servant Quarter.
The Raids are a must-see destination for World of Warcraft TBC Classic in order to defeat the best bosses of the expansion and obtain the optimal equipment.
Random bosses in the Servant Quarter are part of the 12 raid bosses Karazhan. To go there, you have to unblock access Karazhan.
The Minion Quarter Boss Raid Battle Strategy at TBC Classic
Quick description of the fight by Farts Gaming
The Servant Quarter is directly on your right as you enter Karazhan. To make one of the 3 bosses appear, you have to kill all the trash present in 30 minutes before they start to respawn.
Rodak the pest
Rodak is the Dark Dog boss, he doesn’t do anything in particular apart from hitting the tank. He is accompanied by 2 adds.
- Ravage : Bleeding on the tank
- Your warlock must banish one of the adds and use enslavement on the second
Shadikith the Slider
Shadikith is the bat boss, she silence in zone and charge the farthest enemy.
- Wing strike : Reduces the threat and pushes back in front of the boss, the tank must taunt after this ability
- Dive : Charges the farthest target, dealing physical damage then throws an AoE fear.
- Put either an off tank or a shaman with a shield, alone away from the boss while staying in his line of sight
- Sound explosion : AoE silence within a radius of 10 meters around the boss
Hyakiss the Ranger
Hyakiss is the spider boss, she stuns the tank for 10 seconds and apply poison on the tank. If she is this boss who spawns she will be sneaking around the room in spiders. Make sure theofftank is always 2 ° to the threat in order to automatically recover the boss when she throws her nets on the tank.
- Rets d’Hyakiss : Stuns the tank for 10 seconds. Dispell as quickly as possible
- Acid fang : A stackable poison that reduces armor and deals nature damage. The dispell regularly