Numerous leaks about Genshin Impact patch 1.7 and / or 2.0 characters were given by Project Celestia, a group of well-known Twitter leakers.
While patch 1.6 of Genshin Impact released this Wednesday, June 9, information on the characters of patch 1.7 have been given by miHoYo and leaks on those of patch 2.0 have been delivered by Project Celestia, a group of leakers known on Twitter.
If we are to believe the leaks and official information, no less than 9 characters will soon land on the famous game of miHoYo. Find below new characters to come.
What are the next characters on Genshin Impact?
Three characters from Inazuma have been officially confirmed and announced by miHoYo and which could arrive with patch 1.7 of the game. These three characters are:
- Ayaka, the Frost Heron who is as you might expect from the Cryo element and wields a one-handed sword
- Yoimiya, the frolicking flame who would be the owner of the fires of Nagohara who is of the Pyro element and who wields a bow
- Sayu, the kunoichi attached to the Shiyuumatsu-Ban and which is of the Anemo element and which uses a two-handed sword according to
However, that’s not all since
information on characters that may be coming to 2.0. At the moment, it is not yet known whether patch 1.7 will be patch 2.0 within Genshin Impact, but here are the characters that will be arriving soon:
In response to our last tweet:— Project Celestia (@projectcelestia) June 7, 2021
Tohma - Pyro Polearm
Yae - Electro Catalyst
Sara - Electro Bow
Shogun - Electro Polearm
Kokomi - Hydro Catalyst
Yoimiya - Pyro Bow
Sayu - Anemo Claymore
Ayaka - Cryo Sword
All subject to change.#ProjectCelestia
- Tohma, a character that would wield the Pyro element and a pole weapon
- Yae which would handle the Electro element and a catalyst
- Sara which would use an arc and be from the Electro element
- Shogun who would be a user of the Electro element and who would use a pole weapon
- Kokomi which could be a modified version of Mimi, but which would continue to use a catalyst and the Hydro element
- Gorou who would be the first Geo bowhandler in the game
Obviously, this information should be taken with a grain of salt and it is quite possible that miHoYo will change its plans in the future.