Read also : The existence of the Nintendo Switch Pro confirmed by a supplier
Simple hoax or real mistake on the part of the e-commerce giant? Hard to say, but what is certain is that all eyes will be on Nintendo June 12. Date on which the E3 fair will start. A once again virtual show, which should be an opportunity for Nintendo to announce its new projects.
The specifics become clearer
According to the Spanish site Vandal, accessory manufacturers would have had access to the console and would therefore be able to reveal some specificities. To know :
- Its screen, which would be 7 inches and would offer 4K quality when connected to a TV
- The screen would no longer display black outlines in order to maximize its size
- The foot, located at the back, would be wider, for more stability
- The microSD port would be moved to the side of the console (it is currently located behind the stand)
- The dock would now offer two USB ports, as well as an Ethernet port for a more stable connection
Finally, the launch of the console would be delayed in Europe. Blame it on the current shortage of semi-components that affects the entire industry. In short, strongly E3 to find out more.