Bac 2021 results: what time do they fall on July 6?

Bac 2021 results: what time do they fall on July 6?
Bac 2021 results: what time do they fall on July 6?

GUILLAUME SOUVANT / AFP – Editing The HuffPost

At what time do the results of the 2021 bac

EDUCATION – The suspense is imminent. The 715,000 candidates for the 2021 baccalaureate – first version 100% Blanquer – will know this Tuesday, July 6 if they have obtained the famous exam. As every year, the results will be displayed in high schools or available for consultation directly on the internet.

At what time? It depends on each academy which chooses its own timing. But as you can see in the map below, it is between 8h and 11h that everything will be decided for the candidates for the general bac, who represent 54% of the candidates. By flying over each department, you will be able to discover the time of results for the technological baccalaureate (20% of candidates) and the professional baccalaureate (26%).

The catch-up will start on Wednesday and will stretch until Friday. Since 2012, the success rate for the baccalaureate has exceeded 80%. Last year, 95% of candidates for the bac were successful, a record level. The number of admissions should be particularly high this year again.

A year disrupted by the coronavirus pandemic which required adjustments in the organization of the events. The continuous assessment represents at least 82% of the final mark of candidates for the general and technological baccalaureate, the written philosophy test and that of the grand oral (unpublished test) corresponding to the remaining 18%. The specialty tests, which were to be held for the first time in March, have been canceled in favor of continuous testing.

The philosophy test consisted of four subjects to choose from, instead of three. And its stake was reduced: it is the best mark which will be retained, between that obtained in the test and that of the continuous control, on condition of having returned its copy. What annoy some professors of philosophy who had to correct sloppy copies like never before.

huffpost-fr.png

See also on The HuffPost: “Once you have the bac, you are not sure you have something”

Source

Bac results time fall July

 
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
 

PREV Adidas-Credit Lyonnais affair: former Budget Minister Eric Woerth indicted
NEXT the European health pass comes into force