child dies after swallowing hard drugs in a squat

child dies after swallowing hard drugs in a squat
child dies after swallowing hard drugs in a squat

The facts unfolded this Friday morning. And are, alas, terrible.

Le Progrès reports that the emergency services intervened in a Feyssine squat in Villeurbanne. An 11-year-old child was in serious condition. Supported and hospitalized, he allegedly swallowed hard drugs, leading to an overdose. The exact nature of the narcotics, as well as the circumstances of their taking, remain to be determined by the investigation. For this, both parents were placed in police custody.

This Saturday evening, we learned of the death of the little victim.

Source

child dies swallowing hard drugs squat

 
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
 

PREV Pension reform: “We will have to work longer”, warns Edouard Philippe on LCI
NEXT Didier Deschamps (France team): “I’m still here for a little while”