Quebec reports 288 cases of COVID and 4 deaths, bringing the total to 371,589 infected people and 11,150 deaths since the start of the pandemic.
Yesterday, the province recorded 279 infections and 6 deaths.
- 228 new cases, for a total of 371,589 people infected;
- 357,425 people recovered;
- 4 new deaths – but a total of 11,150 are announced due to 2 deaths not attributable to COVID-19 -, namely:
- 1 death in the last 24 hours,
- 3 deaths between May 29 and June 3,
- 283 hospitalizations, a decrease of 24 compared to the previous day;
- 64 people in intensive care, a decrease of 3 compared to the previous day;
- 22,961 samples taken on June 3.
- 94,384 doses administered are added, ie 92,993 in the last 24 hours and 1,391 before June 4, for a total of 6,001,080 doses administered in Quebec. Outside Quebec, a total of 10,211 doses were administered, for a cumulative total of 6,011,291 doses received by Quebecers.
- 6,518,159 doses received in total;
- 9,100 Moderna doses were delivered yesterday, completing the overall order expected this week.
More details to come …