France Bleu gives you an appointment every morning, between 8 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. from May 31 to June 4, to ask your questions to certain candidates running for the regional elections in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté. The first round will take place on June 20, the second on June 27, and to get an idea or decide on your ballot, we give you the floor, make your proposals! This Wednesday, June 2, Julien Odoul, regional councilor in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, head of the RN list, is the guest of France Bleu.
Who is Julien Odoul?
- 36 years.
- At the top of the “For a region that protects you” list.
- Regional advisor (FN then RN) since 2015.
- Municipal councilor (RN) in Sens since 2020.
- Member of the PS in 2006-2007, of the New center in 2009, then of the FN / RN since 2014.
- He is now parliamentary attaché, a regular speaker in the media, notably CNews.
- In 2019, he is at the origin of a controversy where he asked a school guide to remove a veil in the hemicycle of the regional council.
- Campaign website