Apt, September 16, 2021, 6:00 p.m.
Project to transfer the listing of Delta Plus Group shares to the
Euronext Growth Paris market
The Board of Directors of Delta Plus Group decided on September 3, 2021 to submit to the Combined General Meeting of Shareholders of October 15, 2021 the proposed transfer of listing of its securities from the regulated market Euronext Paris (Compartment B) to Euronext Growth Paris.
Reasons for transfer
This project aims to enable Delta Plus Group to reduce its exposure to the regulatory constraints associated with the Euronext market and to be admitted to listing on a market offering simplified operation, more appropriate to the profile and current needs of the Group.
Delta Plus Group’s objective is to continue to benefit from the attractiveness of the financial markets at a more reasonable cost, while maintaining a quality relationship with its shareholders and with investors.
Delta Plus Group currently meets the eligibility conditions required for the transfer procedure. These conditions must also be met on the day of the transfer request.
In addition, Delta Plus Group is up to date with its information obligations on Euronext.
Terms of transfer
This transfer operation involves asking Euronext to delist the securities from trading on the Euronext market and their concomitant admission to trading on the Euronext Growth Paris market.
Subject to the approval of the project by the shareholders and the agreement of Euronext Paris SA, this direct listing will be carried out through an accelerated procedure for admission to trading of the existing shares of the Company, without issuance. new actions.
Consequences of the transfer
In accordance with the regulations in force, Delta Plus Group wishes to inform its shareholders of the possible consequences of this transfer:
Regarding periodic financial information :
- The annual corporate accounts, the management report, as well as the statutory auditors’ reports would be published no later than four months after the end of the financial year.
- The half-year accounts, including a balance sheet, an income statement and comments on the period would be published no later than four months after the end of the half-year
- A free choice of accounting standards (French or IFRS) would be made possible. The Company plans to continue to prepare its accounts in accordance with IFRS standards.
In terms of protection of minority shareholders :
- Companies listed on Euronext Growth Paris must only communicate to the market, in terms of changes in shareholding, the crossing of thresholds, upward or downward, of 50% and 90% of the capital or of the voting rights.
- The protection of minority shareholders, in the event of a change of control, will be ensured by Euronext Growth Paris through the mechanism of a compulsory public offer in the event that the threshold of 50% of the capital is crossed, directly or indirectly, alone or in concert, or voting rights.
- In accordance with legal provisions, Delta Plus Group will remain subject, for a period of three years from the transfer of its securities to Euronext Growth Paris, to the mandatory public offerings regime and to the maintenance of the information obligations relating to the crossing of thresholds such as ‘applicable for companies listed on Euronext.
In terms of permanent information :
- Delta Plus Group will remain subject to the provisions applicable to permanent information, which also apply to companies listed on Euronext Growth Paris.
- The Company will continue to provide accurate, precise and truthful information, by making public any inside information concerning the Company, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) n ° 596-2014 of April 16, 2014 on market abuse.
- In addition, the directors (and persons related to them) of the Company will remain subject to the obligation to declare the transactions they carry out on the shares and debt securities of the Company.
Impact on the share’s liquidity:
- The Company draws attention to the fact that the transfer to Euronext Growth Paris could result in a change in the liquidity of the security different from that observed on the regulated market of Euronext Paris.
Indicative timetable for the transfer project (subject to the agreement of the General Meeting of shareholders and Euronext Paris SA)
Friday, September 3, 2021
Meeting of the Board of Directors in order to validate the transfer project and to convene the Combined General Meeting to decide in particular on the transfer project to Euronext Growth Paris.
Monday, September 6, 2021
Publication of the press release on the 2021 half-year results, mentioning the validation by the Board of Directors on September 3, 2021 of the proposed transfer to Euronext Growth Paris.
Thursday, September 16, 2021
Publication of the press release detailing the reasons, terms and consequences of the proposed transfer to Euronext Growth Paris
Friday, October 15, 2021
Holding of the Combined General Meeting of the Company called in particular to rule on the transfer to Euronext Growth Paris
In the event of a favorable vote by the Combined General Meeting of the Company, a Board of Directors will be held to implement the transfer.
Distribution of a press release relating to the transfer.
Request to Euronext for the delisting of the Company’s shares from the Euronext Paris market and their direct admission to the Euronext Growth Paris market.
Admission to Euronext Growth Paris would take place at the earliest after the expiration of a period of two months from the General Meeting, i.e. at the earliest Wednesday, December 15, 2021.
As part of this transfer project to Euronext Growth Paris, Delta Plus Group will be supported by TP ICAP as Listing Sponsor.
Next post: Turnover 3th quarter 2021
Monday, November 8, 2021 after market close
About DELTA PLUS
Delta Plus Group designs, standardizes, manufactures or has manufactured and distributes a complete range of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Delta Plus Group is listed on compartment B of NYSE-EURONEXT (ISIN: FR0013283108 – Ticker: DLTA)
More information : www.deltaplusgroup.com
Delta Plus Group SA published this content on 16 September 2021 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 17 September 2021 07:31:07 UTC.